is scaring the shit out of me; period. Holy crap, if moderate white women and independents actually vote for the mccain palin ticket because they're pissed at democrats about hillary, that's the most short-sighted, pathetic reasoning I've ever heard of and I'll seriously consider undergoing a sex change. Oops, no wait, I'm not a white woman....never mind...moving on.
So yesterday, I spent six hours plowing through reading, today will be finishing up reading for this week, doing some economics reading notes and then starting to go back over some of Monday and Tuesday's stuff to do some reading notes on that (think of it as a second pass). If I have time and energy tonight, I'm going to get started on my search topic, as in a thesis topic of some sort (which will probably entail time using the library, oh horrors). Actually, after LSE, I have learned a bit more about the usefulness of libraries. So there's that to consider as well.
Hurricane Ike is raising havoc with my weather patterns up here in VT....and life goes on. Not much else to report for the moment.
Cheers,
T
Sunday, 14 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment